How We Can Help
The Wig Studio can help with the following conditions:
- Adrogenetic alopecia (female pattern baldness)
- Adrogenetic alopecia (male patten baldness)
- Alopecia areata
- Alopecia universalis
- Alopecia totalis
- Traction / Friction alopecia
- Telogen effluvium
- Post traumatic hair loss
- General thinning of the hair, in part or over the whole head
- Patches of hair loss due to radiotherapy or injury
- Whole or part hair loss due to chemotherapy
- Hair loss due to medication side effects
- Hair loss due to hormonal imbalances
If you do not see ‘your’ hair loss issue in the list above – do not worry, we will be happy to advise you of the best solution to your personal problem.
We are also happy to help clients with a cosmetic need for wigs, such as:
- Stage or performance work
- Use during holidays and special occasions
- Transgender clients
- For use after natural hair ‘disasters’
We are able and experienced to help male and female clients alike and we are also in a position to help children and young people suffering from hair loss.
But don’t just take our word for it, read our testimonials.